ContactBook a Time To Come & See Us
2 experience the house we truly believe it has to be seen, so please, join us for a cup of tea or a cheeky glass of wine. We’ll take you on a tour and discuss the endless possibilities available to you for your party requirements.
Please find below our contact details, contact form and directions.
DirectionsHow to Find Us
- From Taunton, approx. 15 minutes to Maunsel House
- From Bristol, approx. 41 minutes to Maunsel House
- From M4/M5 Intersection, approx. 40 minutes to Maunsel House
- From Exeter, approx. 55 minutes to Maunsel House
- From Cardiff, approx. 60 minutes to Maunsel House
- From Birmingham, approx. 140 minutes to Maunsel House
- From London, approx. 150 minutes to Maunsel House
Come off at M5 Junction 24, follow signs towards North Petherton. Go through the village of North Petherton, past the big church on the left and just before the large playing fields on the left turn left into Newton Road towards North Newton (signposted for Canalside Car Parking & Maunsel House).
Travel 1 ½ miles, crossing over the motorway bridge and into the village of North Newton.
Pass the school and the Harvest Moon pub on your left and turn left at the brown sign to Maunsel. Do not turn off the road until you see a red and white lodge next to the large iron gates on the left.
Head up the driveway and park.
There is a regular service from London Paddington to Taunton mainline station. The journey takes less than 2hrs. Maunsel House is approximately 6 miles from the station. Taxis are available at the station.
Exeter International Airport is 40miles away and Bristol International Airport is only 30 miles.
Helicopter landing sites are available in the grounds of Maunsel House by prior arrangement.